This privacy statement describes how Infinity Raine collects and uses the personal information you provide on our website www.InfinityRaine.com. It also describes the choices available to you regarding our use of your personal information and how you can access and update this information.
We collect the following personal information from you:
- Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number
As is true of most Web sites, we automatically gather information about your computer such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system.
We use this information to:
- Send you marketing communications
- Respond to your questions and concerns
- Improve our Web site and marketing efforts
- Conduct research and analysis
You may choose to stop receiving our marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails.
We will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- As required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights,
- Protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request
- We use Remarketing with Google Analytics and other services to advertise online
- Third-party vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites across the Internet
- We and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone’s past visits to your website
Our Site includes links to other Web sites whose privacy practices may differ from those of Infinity Raine. If you submit personal information to any of those sites, your information is governed by their privacy statements. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy statement of any Web site you visit.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us at [email protected] We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes, we will notify you by means of a notice on this Site. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.